Sonntag, 31. März 2013

dreams

There are two different meanings of dreams. Dreams, we dream every night. Yeah, every night. We mostly forget what we dreamt, but we did, that's what I know. There are crazy nightmares and on the other hand beautiful dreams of sunshine, love and happiness.
But actually I wanted to write about the other kind of dreams. These ones that people dream their whole life of. These ones that make people breaking down and getting desperate when they loose them. Not everyone reaches his aim, too many ups and downs are on the way, but I know if you always think 'bout them as something possible and they're never getting out of your view you can reach it.
For example me, I wanna be an actress one day. And this seems somehow so difficult, so far, far away that I wanted to give it up for more then one time. But I told myself to work hard for it. And I'm an optimist. It's impossible to give up, 'cause every time I stay on the stage after a good performance there's this feeling. You'll never know it if you're not an actor. It's a secret and no one has any words for it. You just can see it in the sparkle of an actor's eyes.

// Hey guys, I just wanted to write in english for once. I know, there are typing fails for sure and it's not perfect. But try to look over it, ok?


Don't forget your dreams, (L)onelygirl

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen