Donnerstag, 7. März 2013

Gavin, he's the best

Hey Leute,
Ich hab seit kurzem, eigentlich seit ich Micky kenne, einen neuen Lieblingssänger. Endlich nicht nur n Lieblinssong, sondern n Musiker! Und wer wäre des? Ladies and Gentleman, May I inroduce you Gavin DeGraw.
Ich höre seine Songs momentan den ganzes Tag auf und abwärts. Dies meisten Texte kann ich schon auswendig und die Melodien schwirren mir tagein tagaus(was während Matheklausuren egtl ziemlich nervig is) im Kopf herum.
Zwei seiner Stücke habt ihr oben im Musicplayer, hört sie euch doch mal an ;) 
Und diese Textausschnitte wollte ich euch noch zeigen, da sie gerade unheimlich gut in mein Leben passen:


Dreams, that's where I have to go
To see your beautiful face anymore
I stare at a picture of you and listen to the radio
Hope, hope there's a conversation
We both admit we had it good
But until then it's alienation, I know
That much is understood
And I realize

If you ask me how I'm doing
I would say I'm doing just fine
I would lie and say that you're not on my mind
But I go out and I sit down at a table set for two
And finally I'm forced to face the truth
No matter what I say I'm not over you

&

I'm love sick somewhere tonight
I'm love sick somewhere to night
I don't need writing on the wall, I felt it for so long
Am I even on your mind, or are you now in

Someone else's eyes
Someone else's arms
Someone else's obvious moves
I'm a jealous guy
I hear people talk
And it isn't hart to belive
I think you cheated on m


Don't forget your dreams, (L)onelygirle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen